Overview of patient portal
Displayed below is what you see when you first log into your account.
- Recent Messages: See your recent messages and compose new messages.
- Next Appointment: See your next appointment, and schedule appointments through online booking (if your clinician offers this feature)
- Current Balance: See your current balance displayed or by clicking on the "Go To Billing" tab.
- Clinician's Information: See a customized message from your clinician (such as a link to a map of their location, payment methods, business hours, etc.) The left navigation panel is not standard for all clients/patients since it is subject to the access your clinician grants you or if they provide the feature in their practice. If your clinician has enabled certain features for your portal or if they provide these services, you will be able to see:
- My Messages: Read and reply to messages from your clinician through secure messaging.
- My Schedule: See all upcoming appointments and book a new appointment.
- My Demographic Info: Enter or update your demographic info
- My Billing: Create your own statements and pay your balance due via your credit card, enter your credit card details, and view your invoices by clicking on the "Invoice #".
- My Documents: View practice documents and e-sign consent forms from your clinician.
- My Clinician's Instructions: See treatment plan notes that your clinician has customized for you
- My Account: Enable an added level of security to your account through 2-factor authentication and select your communication preferences.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.