Overview of patient portal
Displayed below is what you see when you first log into your account.
- Recent Messages: See your recent messages.
- Next Appointment: See your next appointment.
- Current Balance: See your current balance displayed.
- Clinician's Information: See a customized message from your clinician (such as a link to a map of their location, payment methods, business hours, etc.).
Depending on the features your clinician has enabled for you, you can see the following tabs.
- Messages: Send and reply to messages from your clinician through secure messaging.
- Schedule: See all upcoming appointments and book a new appointment.
- Demographic Info: Enter or update your demographic info
- Billing: Enter your credit card details, create your statements/superbills, and pay your balance due.
- Documents: View practice documents and e-sign consent forms from your clinician.
- Clinician's Instructions: See treatment plan notes that your clinician has customized for you
- Account: Enable an added level of security to your account through 2-factor authentication and select your communication preferences.
If you have any questions, please contact us.