How do I schedule an online appointment?
You can schedule an online appointment with your clinician if your clinician allows for this as an option in their practice. Follow these steps to learn how:
1. Click on "Schedule" then "Book New Appointment".
2. Select the appointment type and duration from the drop-down menu. Choose a date and time.
3. A pop-up will then display where you can choose when you would like to receive a reminder, and then confirm and book your appointment.
4. You will see a success message at the top of the screen once you've confirmed and booked the appointment.
Canceling or rescheduling appointments
You can also cancel and reschedule your appointments if your clinician has offered this option.
1. From the "Schedule" page, find your scheduled appointment that you would like to cancel or reschedule, and click on the appropriate link.
2. A confirmation message will display after you've chosen to reschedule or cancel:
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.