How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
You can turn on 2-factor authentication for added security to your Luminello account. Here's how:
2. Next, go to "Account" at the bottom left of your screen.
3. Then scroll all the way to the bottom, and you will see "Two Factor Authentication". Now click on 'Edit' link.
4. Check the box to enable Two Factor Authentication with Google then click on "Save" button.
5. You will then see a page with a QR code, like the one below. Use the Google Authenticator app on your phone to scan the QR code. If you need help with finding and downloading the Google Authenticator on your phone, check out this article.
6. Next, enter the six-digit code that shows on your app, into the box below the code.
7. You will then see a Success message at the top of the screen. Now, when you log out and log back in, you will be prompted for your Two Factor Authentication code after you've entered your username and password:
8. Once you enter in your code from the Google Authenticator app, you will have access to your account.
That's it!! If you have any questions, please contact us.