How do I e-sign a document or consent form?
Here's how to consent documents sent by your clinician in Luminello.
1. From your dashboard, click the "Documents" tab.
2. Click on the name of the document to review it.
3. Once you have reviewed the document, type your name into the signature box and click "Complete." You will receive a success banner that the document has been sent to your clinician.
4. Other documents will appear as below. To e-sign/ e-consent these documents, click on the name of the document, which then opens in a new tab. Once you have reviewed the document, click on the checkbox next to the document you wish to consent to.
5. You will be prompted to confirm your agreement in a pop-up. Click "Sign."
6. You will see a success banner that the document has successfully been signed, and the completed and e-signed "Status" of the documents will appear in your portal as below.
Note: Not all clinicians offer this feature to their patients/clients. Please message your clinician if you do not see the "Documents" tab on your account.
If you have any questions, please contact us.