How do I reset my password?
If you are having trouble logging in to your account and would like to reset your password, follow the steps below:
Note: These steps are meant to preserve the security of your personal information.
- Click here.
- Enter the username associated with the account and click on "Submit." (If you don't know your username, click here).
- You'll get an email with a reset link in it. If you don't get an email in the next few minutes, check your spam/junk folder.
- Click the reset password link in the email.
- Enter a new password, enter it again in the confirm field, then click on "Change password."
- Once that is done, click the "Login now" button to sign in with your new password.
- If that doesn't work, make sure you are using the correct username. Your username is in the email you received in step 3. If you are sure you are using the correct username and your new password, but you still can't log in, please contact us.