How can I ensure I receive emails from Luminello?
These are the steps that you can follow to improve the delivery of our emails:
- Add [email protected] to your email contacts. Here's how:
- To add a new contact for Gmail domains, click on the "contacts" icon on your right panel (See icon below):
- Then, at the top of the left side panel, click on "Open in a new tab":
- In the upper right corner, you will then have the option to "Create contact."
- Click on this and then on "Create a contact." Once that is done, enter Luminello's email and "Save."
- When this is done, return to your Gmail page, refresh the page, and Luminello emails will always be delivered to you!
2. Regularly open your emails from Luminello, and click the link provided in the email to log in.
3. Avoid archiving/deleting emails from Luminello without opening them first.
4. If you find a Luminello email in your spam/junk folder, mark it as "not spam" or "not junk" and move it to your inbox.
5. Contact your email service provider about allowing/approving emails from luminello.com.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.