Google Authenticator for iPhone
This section will show you how to find the Google Authenticator app on iPhone, for logging in to Luminello via two-factor authentication (2FA).
1. Search in the App Store for "google authenticator". Here it is, right on top!
2. Select the one that looks like this:
3. Now, from the main screen, you can select the plus (+) sign to add your account information. This info can be added in two ways. One is by scanning a QR code, and the other is by manually entering your account information on this screen (as show below):
4. Once your account is set up, you will see a six digit code that expires every 30 seconds. Each time you open Luminello, a new code will appear that will need to be entered into the 2FA for verification.
5. You can add your account by selecting either "Scan a barcode" or "Enter a provided key". Select which option you would like.
6. You will be prompted from the app to scan the barcode that has been provided to you, or enter the key.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.