Accessing a deceased patient's/client's account
Accessing the Luminello account of a deceased patient/client may be granted in rare cases. Note that we take our responsibility to protect the privacy of our users very seriously and any decision to provide the contents of a deceased person’s account will be made only after a careful review.
We require the following information:
- Your full name.
- Your physical mailing address.
- Your email address.
- A notarized photocopy of your government-issued ID or driver’s license.
- The Luminello email address of the deceased person.
- An official death certificate of the deceased person.
- A copy of a document appointing the requesting party as the personal representative or executor of the estate of the deceased.
- An official order from a court that grants an executor or estate administrator access.
- A birth certificate for the user, if you are their parent; or guardianship paperwork for legal guardians.
Send the information to:
Attn: Decedents’ Accounts Records
2443 Fillmore St #380-8794
San Francisco, CA 94115
Please note that submitting these materials will not guarantee that we will be able to provide account access. Because of our concerns for user privacy, if we determine that we cannot provide access, we will not be able to share further details about the account or discuss our decision.
We offer our condolences to you at this time and appreciate your patience and understanding.
If you have a question, please contact us.