How can a parent update the demographic info in a child's portal account?
A parent can update the demographic info in a child's portal account by using the account toggle to navigate to the child's chart. Here's how:
1. Login to your Luminello account.
2. The account toggle will be located on the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Please click on it.
3. On the drop-down menu, select the child's chart by clicking on the name.
4. You will be re-directed to the child's portal account, where you can access the "Patient's Demographic Info" tab.
5. Update the child's demographic information.
6. After adding the desired changes, click on the "Save" button.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.